Popular Posts

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fuzzibunz are on their way!!

I just placed my order FINALLY, and I can't wait until they get here so I can list them!  I felt like such a hypocrite not having any pockets in stock & saying they're my favorite diapers.  That doesn't really make any sense :)  The downside to starting as small as we are, is the wait to get everything up and running (and stocked!) but we will get there.

Anyway... I love Fuzzibunz.  For a few reasons.  Obviously, because they're good diapers.  One size pocket dipes are definitely my favorites.  I don't love pulling out the insert to wash, but (and don't be mad at me if it doesn't work for you, because I have read once or twice that someone tried & it didn't work) I just throw my Fuzzibunz in the wash & they agitate right out!  Fuzzibunz are soft on the inside & we've never had trouble with leaks.  Brandon has been on the skinny side & now that he's on solids, he's a little chunkier & they've done well for both.  The colors are bright and cute and the tabs don't droop!  I do favor snaps, but I hate it when they droop.  Fuzzibunz don't!  I also like that the front is clean looking.  I do like other one size diapers, but I always hate that the front is covered in snaps once you're out of the small setting.
And...  Fuzzibunz customer service, I really don't think can be beat.  They are just really really nice people to work with.  SO helpful and SO passionate about what they're doing.  I love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment