Some people wake up & check horoscopes hoping for a good day, I've become so insane with my hatred of cold weather, that I wake up & check the weather. And it seems that my entire attitude about life in general, rests on that little number that weather.com reports to me (unless there's a picture of snow.. then the little number doesn't matter.) Today says 45 degrees. People living in other parts of the country may think this is cold, but it's a far cry from 9 or, my favorite "12 degrees but feels like 8 below with the wind." I will take 45! I may even open a window or two. The ONLY good thing about Winter, that I can think of, is that it makes me appreciate Spring that much more. I remember one time in high school, cutting my pants into shorts in my boyfriend's car with his keys because I was so glad for nice weather! It's-a-comin'!! I can't wait to have windows open & clean out all the "stuff" that seems to build up all Winter. The kids can get outside & enjoy the fresh air (not the kind that feels like it's freezing the inside of your nose every time you take a breath!) I'm so so SO sick of being in this house!! And I think Brandon is a lot like me & it doesn't take very long for cabin fever to set in. He's so much happier when he can get out. It really makes me question why on Earth we live in a state where it's miserable and cold 4-5 months out of the year. It just makes no sense.
Ahhhh... Spring!!!
Popular Posts
-
I've been wanting to put together a post with everything I've learned so far about cloth diapers. It can be so confusing when you...
-
I'm SO excited to announce that we will now be doing Cloth Diaper Showers! Do you know someone who is expecting and planning to cloth ...
-
Some people wake up & check horoscopes hoping for a good day, I've become so insane with my hatred of cold weather, that I wake up ...
-
I just placed my order FINALLY, and I can't wait until they get here so I can list them! I felt like such a hypocrite not having any po...
-
I am telling you, if it snows one more time this winter, I will scream! I don't even know what the totals for the last two days were,...
-
New year, new blog! I've decided to move to an outside blog so that I'd have a little more freedom to do my thing :o) I want to ...
-
Just a real quick note... Brandon is being less than independent today ;) Sustainablebabyish Bamboo Fleece Fitteds (in Sprout & Squ...
-
Our New Store I'm pretty excited. I was never in love with the layout of my store website. I had toured around with hiring someone t...

I stumbled upon your blog and living in MA I know how you feel about the snow. We moved here in December and got the shock of our lives!
ReplyDeleteHope you will stop by my blog
http://themizenfamily.blogspot.com/
It's awful. It's almost over though!! (for a while anyway) :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I found your blog from the cloth diaper hop!!
ReplyDelete