Popular Posts
-
I've been wanting to put together a post with everything I've learned so far about cloth diapers. It can be so confusing when you...
-
I'm SO excited to announce that we will now be doing Cloth Diaper Showers! Do you know someone who is expecting and planning to cloth ...
-
Some people wake up & check horoscopes hoping for a good day, I've become so insane with my hatred of cold weather, that I wake up ...
-
I just placed my order FINALLY, and I can't wait until they get here so I can list them! I felt like such a hypocrite not having any po...
-
I am telling you, if it snows one more time this winter, I will scream! I don't even know what the totals for the last two days were,...
-
New year, new blog! I've decided to move to an outside blog so that I'd have a little more freedom to do my thing :o) I want to ...
-
Just a real quick note... Brandon is being less than independent today ;) Sustainablebabyish Bamboo Fleece Fitteds (in Sprout & Squ...
-
Our New Store I'm pretty excited. I was never in love with the layout of my store website. I had toured around with hiring someone t...
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Oh how I hate this snow!!
I am telling you, if it snows one more time this winter, I will scream! I don't even know what the totals for the last two days were, but I know I can only see about 6 inches of the fence and it is NOT fun "just running to the store" with a baby! We have on street parking, and there's about a foot carved out between snow banks, to squeeze through with the carseat, baby, a giant blanket and whatever bag or anything else I might need. Then I have to put him in on the opposite side of the car because of the snowbanks! Could I despise winter any more?? I think not!
So I'm going to order a carseat poncho. Cj's travel trench actually, I'm pretty sure. She's been pretty awesome to work with & I've said before, that goes such a long way with me! (I don't think I've said it here, but on the old blog I mentioned my love of Paul Mitchell and my mission to convert everyone I know!) I just think it's important to know where a product comes from and when good people are behind something, I'd so much rather spend my money there! Obviously, you can't know everyone behind everything you buy, but I try to know when I can. Cj's All Natural is a good company ! So while I'm ordering mine, I'm going to ask her if those are available for us retailers to carry. Let me know if you might be interested in one! Big bulky coats & snowsuits are not safe for carseats! They can compress in an accident & leave the belts way too loose to keep baby safe. Not good at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute blog, love the title! New follower from the cloth blog hop :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mommyspeanutgallery.blogspot.com/