Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cloth Diaper Showers!!

I'm SO excited to announce that we will now be doing Cloth Diaper Showers!

Do you know someone who is expecting and planning to cloth diaper?  Or maybe isn't sure but would like to see what they're all about?  Maybe a second or third (or fourth or fifth) baby and they're not comfortable having the "traditional" shower?  (Although, I don't think there's ever a wrong time to celebrate mom & baby with a shower... fifth babies are just as special as first babies!)

Planning my sister's baby shower was probably the highlight of my last pregnancy (our boys are 4 weeks apart).  I love party planning & I love babies & pregnant mommas & I love cloth diapers!  So it only makes sense that I start doing showers :)

It can be just a cloth diaper shower alone, or an addition to a shower you're already having.  There will be packages for everyone, from just a quiet cloth diaper display, to full demos, and full showers that include games and the cake!

My Cherry Blossom's will provide a range of diapers to look at (and some to purchase & take home right away!) and will take care of any orders & delivery for you.

If you're in the area & know someone expecting a baby, we'd love to hear from you!

Cloth Diaper Showers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment