Our New Store
I'm pretty excited. I was never in love with the layout of my store website. I had toured around with hiring someone to design it for me, but that can get pretty pricey! It did what it was supposed to do, but I didn't love how it looked and I wished it had a couple features it just didn't have. I stumbled across someone's Hyena Cart store last night & said "ah-ha!!" It's exactly what I was looking for! I don't know why I hadn't thought of it!
So, I'm going to leave the http://www.mycherryblossomsbottom.com/ for a little bit, to make sure we're all on the same page & that I have all my stuff transferred to Hyena Cart, but probably not much after the first of March.
Speaking of March... Brandon's 1st birthday is in March! I have no idea how that happened, I really don't.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wanting to put together a post with everything I've learned so far about cloth diapers. It can be so confusing when you...
-
I'm SO excited to announce that we will now be doing Cloth Diaper Showers! Do you know someone who is expecting and planning to cloth ...
-
Some people wake up & check horoscopes hoping for a good day, I've become so insane with my hatred of cold weather, that I wake up ...
-
I just placed my order FINALLY, and I can't wait until they get here so I can list them! I felt like such a hypocrite not having any po...
-
I am telling you, if it snows one more time this winter, I will scream! I don't even know what the totals for the last two days were,...
-
New year, new blog! I've decided to move to an outside blog so that I'd have a little more freedom to do my thing :o) I want to ...
-
Just a real quick note... Brandon is being less than independent today ;) Sustainablebabyish Bamboo Fleece Fitteds (in Sprout & Squ...
-
Our New Store I'm pretty excited. I was never in love with the layout of my store website. I had toured around with hiring someone t...

No comments:
Post a Comment